About Me

My photo
I am tyro in blogging just trying to catch up with the elegant modern blog writing. So My dear friends I need your invaluable suggestion and straight comments. As a person I am amicable, easy going and friendly.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I miss my collge days...........

Dear readers, after a long gap I am posting... Its just a few lines from the heart's compendium at my college NITRR. I have written it concise and compact to make it less time taking.....lolz....

I will miss my College days like hell

I will miss all my dearest Friends alot alot alot alot alot alot.........................

I will miss the night-out and last hour exam preparation

I will miss the tension free swear words among friends

I will miss the abstemious Bacchanalian party ........ :D

I will miss the whole heartedly birthday celebration with special bumps

I will miss the Chai-Samosa of TUFFARI

I will miss peculiar group flirting of pretty girls

I will miss the frenetic audience at Fest/ jam session ;.......... seriously yar

I will miss the group chat-up line

I will miss the sweet talk with stranger on phone

I will miss to live in misconception to be liked by any pretty girls ....... :D

I will miss the Night show in Room theatre

I will miss the crouched sleep at night and langger.........

I will miss the common GPL on any special occasion

I will miss the HOLI with toast of Bhang

I will miss the soiled and Kapda-fad HOLI celebration ... especially 2010 type

I will miss the mid-night brawl and followed by authority

I will miss the class room caper ......... too desperately to explain it in words

I will miss the booing upon boredom..... especially BAKWASS lecture --------:D

I will miss the late night celebration at any highway Dhawa

I will miss the anxiousness and tension before interview

I will miss the cramped and cruising bike-ride with friend .......... yahuuu......

I will miss the chaffing & bantering

And the most I will miss my lovely juniors and their teasing talk.....

I will miss all my reminisce either it is pleasing or bitter at NITRR

................... I wish we could be together at least in every one/two year....................


As I am repeatedly saying I am novice in blogging and writing so I need your invaluable suggestion if it is not troublesome for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment